Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Permission are obtained for the material borrowed from another source such as (Figures, Tables, Photographs, etc.) and the original source is cited properly.
- The manuscript is original work and does not violate any rights of other.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text is 1.15-spaced; uses a 11-point font; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Please enter Names and E-mails of three international reviewers in the box "Comments for the Editor" below.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share and adapt the material for any purpose (even commercially), in any medium with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.